We want all 118CBD members to be able to buy and sell on 118CBD with confidence. This policy outlines the things that we don’t allow 118CBD buyers to do, and we encourage sellers to report inappropriate buying behaviour.
Breaches of this policy may result in a range of actions, including Feedback removal, cancellation of return requests, limits on account privileges, limits on overall buying activity, and account suspension.
Making unreasonable demands
When you buy an item, you accept the seller’s terms as set out in the listing. You’re entitled to expect that the seller will do what they’ve said with regards to postage, payments and item returns.
Consumer buyers also have certain legal rights when purchasing items from business sellers – for example, the right to return a damaged or faulty item.
- Demanding a change to the postage method or delivery location, other than those specified in the listing.
- Consistently purchasing items and receiving refunds outside of the seller’s return policy.
- Demanding a partial refund or discount not covered by the original listing or the 118CBD Money Back Guarantee under threat of negative Feedback, low detailed seller ratings or opening a 118CBD Money Back Guarantee request or Chargeback.
- Demanding additional items or services.
- Asking the seller to complete the transaction outside of 118CBD.
Leaving inappropriate Feedback
Feedback is an essential tool for letting other members know about your experiences with a seller, and we encourage you to be honest.
However, we don’t allow the misuse of Feedback.
- Leaving inappropriate Feedback comments, such as comments containing obscene language.
- Leaving negative or neutral Feedback or low detailed seller ratings because a seller didn’t provide additional goods and services not mentioned in the original listing or the 118CBD Money Back Guarantee.
- Consistently leaving low detailed seller ratings or negative Feedback for sellers who sell items in the same or similar categories as you.
Abusing the 118CBD Money Back Guarantee programme
118CBD Money Back Guarantee applies to all eligible purchases on 118CBD.com. If you have a problem with a purchase, you can let us know from your 118CBD account.
We don’t allow buyers to abuse the 118CBD Money Back Guarantee programme.
- Opening a request when you didn’t receive the item and the seller hasn’t responded to you.
- Opening a request after the item you received didn’t match the description in the listing.
- Claiming you haven’t received an item before the estimated delivery date has passed.
- Claiming you haven’t received an item when it has arrived.
- Claiming an item isn’t as described in the listing when the item description in the listing was accurate.
- Threatening to open a 118CBD Money Back Guarantee request against a seller in order to get a discount or additional goods and services, when the item arrived in the described condition.
- Consistently opening requests which are inconsistent with your sellers’ overall performance may be considered indicative of unfair behaviour.
We encourage all sellers to specify a clear returns policy in their listings. Always check the returns policy specified in a listing before committing to pay for an item.
If you need to return an item, review the seller’s returns policy and get in touch with them first. Sellers may specify requirements for returns such as time limits, and who pays for return postage.
We encourage open communication between our members but we don’t allow our members to use these options to send spam, offers to buy or sell off 118CBD, threats, profanity, or hate speech. We also don’t allow members to exchange email addresses, phone numbers or other contact information, web addresses, or links within 118CBD messaging systems. 118CBD may monitor messages sent through 118CBD and between users for fraud, abuse, spam, and other violations of 118CBD’s policies.
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions, including your messages being blocked, limits of your buying privileges and suspension of your account.
We don’t tolerate threats of physical harm using any method including by email or support tickets.
Profanity and hate speech
Members aren’t allowed to use profanity or hate speech in their communications with other members through 118CBD.
Feedback comments containing inappropriate content
These types of Feedback comments may be removed:
- Feedback containing personally identifying information about another member, such as a member’s address, phone number, email address, or real name. We may also remove Feedback that can be used to obtain personally identifying information about another member, such as a delivery tracking number.
- Feedback not related to a sale, including a comment, reply, or follow-up related to a different sale.
- Feedback containing political, religious, social, or
other commentary, rather than genuine comments about a sale.
- Feedback containing language that is profane, vulgar, obscene, or racist, as well as comments containing adult material or physical threats.
- Negative Feedback comments that directly contradict a positive rating.
- Feedback containing links or promotional language which encourages buyers to purchase outside of 118CBD.
Feedbackthat includes references to law enforcement investigations or 118CBD investigations.